We are pleased to announce a partnership with Active Sports to provide our CYO Sports Program with online player registration, team setup, team scheduling, and online communications for parents, players, and coaches!
Player registration and payment of fees will be available via a secure online system through Active Sports and their Active LeagueOne system.
To register a child into one of our CYO sports programs
- Create an account for yourself
- Setup an account user-ID and password
- Login to the system with your ID and password
- Add your child/children under your account
- Register them for a particular CYO sport program “opened” for registration (all sports have different registration times)
As you register your child/children, you will be prompted for information quite similar to the paper registration form. You will also be prompted to review certain documents such as the player and parent code of conduct, concussion protocols, etc. The registration process ends with the secured electronic payment process, either through credit/debit cards or bank funds transfer.
In addition to the player registration, your account will also allow you to access team schedules, site locations, rescheduling, and, for example, even directions to site location!
This is an exciting opportunity for our CYO Sports Program!