Mark your calendars and learn from experts about topical issues facing our youth and community.
• Cyberbully film and discussion Mary Worthington, M.Ed., NOVA of Bucks County and the Lenape Foundation lead a post film discussion for parents and teens on this serious and lethal epidemic. For parents & teens (recommended 14 +). Monday, September 25, 2017 6:30 p.m. The Zlock Theater, Bucks County Community College, 275 Swamp Road, Newtown
• Bestselling author Dr. Michael J. Bradley presents CRAZY-STRESSED: Saving Today’s Overwhelmed Teens with Love, Laughter, and the Science of Resilience. Wednesday, October 18, 2017 7:00 p.m. Council Rock South Auditorium- 2002 Rock Way, Holland
• COLLEGE 101: Finding the Right Fit Francine Block, President of American College Admissions. Consultants. For parents & teens Wednesday, January 24, 2018 7:00 p.m. Council Rock South Auditorium- 2002 Rock Way, Holland
• Help Your Child Safely Navigate the Teen Years Dr. Deborah Van Aken, Psychologist Learn tips on communicating with your child around the many issues all teens face: peer pressure, bullying, substance use, work & play balance, Wednesday, February 28, 2018 7:00 p.m. Council Rock South Auditorium- 2002 Rock Way, Holland
• Angst an exclusive premier A documentary about normalizing the conversation around anxiety for kids & teens. For parents & teens. Film and discussion PLUS an anxiety attack simulator Wednesday, March 14, 2018 7:00 p.m. Council Rock South Auditorium- 2002 Rock Way, Holland
All presentations are free to the public. Presented in partnership with the Council Rock Education Foundation and the Council Rock Coalition for Healthy Youth. For more information email email@example.com, call 215-944-1023 or go to www.creducationfoundation.org or www.CRCHY.org
This community speaker series was made possible by The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia