SEW HAPPY WITH NONNA!
Boys and girls ages 8 to 13 with little or no sewing experience can take Sewing Classes with a real live Nonna!
- Beginner– Learn to Sew Crash Course – Level 1
- Absolute Beginner: Ages 8 to 13 with no sewing experience required. We’ll cover the basics of machine sewing in this introductory session. You’ll learn the anatomy of a sewing machine, how to wind a bobbin, thread your machine, basic stitches and troubleshoot. All about fabric, right side, wrong size, etc.
- Special Project Classes:
October Beginner & Absolute Beginner Classes Classes:
- Tues–Oct 10 4:00 to 5:15
- Thurs–Oct. 12–4:00 to 5:15
October Special Project: Level 2 Class. Sew a unique embellished “Daytime” or Nighttime” Witch or Scarecrow Hat!
- Tues–Oct 17–4:00 to 5:30 OR
- Thurs–Oct 19–4:00 to 5:30
November Special Project: Level 2 Class. Holiday magic pillowcase
- Tues–Nov 14–4:00 to 5:30 OR
- Thurs–Nov 16–4:00 to 5:30
- $30. Beginner Class only–cash or check
- $40.Special Project Class
- $55. Both Classes
- After School Classes
- All classes are held in Nonna’s private home located in Holland
- Class size is limited for quality personal attention – maximum 4 students per class
- Call Nonna (Fran) 215-860-2201 or email: email@example.com
- Registration due no later than 1 week prior to class
- Enrollment and Waiver Release Form will be provided for parent signature when Registration is confirmed.
- Payment are due at Registration and must be received prior to start of class.
Nonna (FRAN) 215-860-2201 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Lessons Available on Request for both Children and Adults.