Picture Day will take place on Monday, October 16, 2017.
- PreK - 8th Monday, October 16
- PreK Tuesday class: October 17
To Buy Photo Packages Online
- Go to Tipping School Pictures
- Enter your School Code
- Preschool through 7th Grade use code: TSP2017A
- 8th Grade ONLY use code: GRAD18A
- Select Your Background and write down the number, you enter it later.
- Select Your Package
- Enter your child's name below the package
- Click Checkout in the upper right hand corner
- Enter Required Student Information on left hand side of page
- Enter Background and click Add to cart
- Click Confirm
- View Details entered above
- Click Checkout
- Enter Contact Information
- Click Proceed to Payment information
- Enter Billing information
- Enter Credit Card Information
- Click Pay for your Order
Things to Remember
- Children will wear WINTER school uniforms.
- Eighth graders wear full winter uniform; eighth graders will be photographed in graduation robes with a library background.
- Regulations concerning hairstyle, make-up and jewelry are to be honored.
- Each child needs to present his/her envelope to the photographer on picture day. Envelopes will be distributed to classrooms.
- Please note that each child must have his/her own envelope on picture day.
- DO NOT COMBINE orders.
- If you have more than one child who is having a picture taken, a separate envelope and check have to be made out for each of them.
- If your child does not have an envelope, he/she will have the opportunity to have a picture taken on re-take day.