Please join us at our Scholastic Book Fair at St. Andrew School, starting this week! The theme for this year’s Book Fair is the Enchanted Forest and will be a combination Book Fair and Art Show! At the Book Fair, you and the students will have the chance to purchase books and gifts for family and friends, view the wonderful Student Art Work, and help support our school! Our Book Fair and Art Show will be held in the Marian Room on the following dates and times:
Thursday, October 25th, 2018 – from 1 pm-8 pm (During Parent-Teacher Conferences)
Friday, October 26th, 2018 – from 8 am-12 pm (During Parent-Teacher Conferences)
Please stop in to shop, or pre-shop for your child and view the Art Show, before or after your Parent-Teacher Conference!
Monday, October 29th, 2018 – Friday, November 2nd, 2018, during school hours from 8:00 am-3:00 pm.
Students will be attending and shopping the Book Fair during their scheduled Library class time (unless otherwise noted).
Please check with your child’s teacher, or see the Sign-Up Genius below for your children’s Book Fair time, but parents may come in anytime during school hours to attend the Book Fair and Art Show!
Visit the St. Andrew Book Fair Home Page at: http://www.
- Parent volunteers are still needed for different days and different classes, especially K-3. If you can sign-up for a time, please click on the following Sign-Up Genius Link. Please remember that you need your clearances. Thank you for your time! https://www.signupgenius.com/
- Pre-Orders for the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Meltdown are due TOMORROW, October 24th, in order to purchase them at the special Book Fair price. Pre-payment is required and is $8.99 + 6% PA sales tax, which brings the total to about $9.55. Please send in your pre-orders with payment to your child’s homeroom teacher, who will forward them to Mrs. Wikoff in the Library. The pre-order form is attached to this email.
- Sign-up for e-Wallet so your child can shop cash free! You can set up a pre-set spending amount with a credit card for your child, which will be available at the registers. Please see our Book Fair Homepage to set this up for your child. http://www.scholastic.
- If you are sending in cash $$ with your child, please send it to the attention of the homeroom teachers (not the Library) and the teachers will bring it with the students to their scheduled shopping time.
- The Online Book Fair is now OPEN from Oct 19th – Nov 5th! If you cannot attend the Book Fair in person, or if you will be away, you can still shop the Book Fair and support our school! Please see our Book Fair homepage to access online shopping. Anyone can shop online, so please pass this on to relatives and friends near and far! Thank you! http://www.scholastic.
- There will also be a Classroom Teacher Wish List Board if you would like to donate books to support your child’s classroom and the school Library. Thank you!
- Download the Book Fair app to also purchase books and get the latest reading level information, book trailers, podcasts, and more. A flyer for the app is enclosed.
- Please also come see the Enchanted Forest Student Art Show!! A big THANK YOU to Mrs. DeGraw and all the students and Art Clubs for providing decorations for the Fair!