There is Snow Much to Read and See! Come with us on an Arctic Adventure at the 2019 Saint Andrew School Scholastic Book Fair and mini Art Show! Purchase books and gifts for family and friends, view the wonderful art work by Mrs. DeGraw and our student artists, and help support our school! The Fair and Art Show will be held in the Marian Room on:
Thursday, October 24, 2019 – from 1:00 pm-8:00 pm (During Parent-Teacher Conferences)
Friday, October 25, 2019 – from 8:00 am-12:00 pm (During Parent-Teacher Conferences)
Monday, October 28, 2019 – Friday, November 1, 2019, during school hours from 8:30 – 3:00 pm.
Students will have a chance to shop the Book Fair during their scheduled Library class time (unless otherwise specified and subject to change!). Please check with your child’s teacher, or see the Sign-Up Genius link below for class shopping times, but parents may come to Book Fair anytime during school hours.
Visit the Saint Andrew’s Book Fair Homepage: https://bookfairs.scholastic.com/bf/standrewschool2
- View the Book Fair Flyer to see a sample of the great books that will be available.
- Sign-up for eWallet, so your children can shop cash-free! Please be sure to factor in 6% sales tax for all purchases, when adding funds to eWallet, or if your child brings cash to the Fair.
- Pre-order copies of the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Wrecking Ball and Dog Man: Fetch-22, before their release! Note: Pre-orders MUST be received before Oct 22! Please send in the pre-order forms to Mrs. Wikoff, Library with payment + 6% sales tax before Oct 22.
- Online Shopping – October 18 – 31, 2019! Encourage family and friends near and far to shop online and earn rewards for our school! All orders are shipped to your home!
- Help purchase books our teachers’ classrooms, by checking the Classroom Wish List Board.
- Contribute to the Saint Andrew’s Library All for Books campaign! Cash-only items will be for sale and all proceeds go directly to purchasing books at the Book Fair for the Saint Andrew Library!
Parent volunteers are welcome and needed! Remember you will need all your clearances. Please click on Sign-Up Genius link to volunteer: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0E4BAFA723A0FA7-scholastic1
Thank you for your support! Looking forward to seeing you at the Book Fair and Art Show!
Mrs. Wikoff & Mrs. DeGraw