Dear St. Andrew Parents,
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with their loved ones and is enjoying the long weekend! For those that are Parishioners and/or those looking for another way to practice our faith, please consider our 40 hours of Devotion. 40 hours starts on Sunday 11/28 and runs to 11/30. For more information please click here.
- Happy Thanksgiving from Monsignor
- Happy Thanksgiving from Archbishop Perez
- Important Morning Arrival Information
- Please do not let your children out of the car prior to a staff member arriving to work the crosswalk. A staff member will be outside at 7:50 when the doors open. Busses are pulling in, and this could create a severe safety issue.
- We will use the bus lane more often to get cars off of the street, so please look to Mr. Sanchez for direction.
- Christmas Festival Information
- We are looking for student and adult volunteers to help at our annual Christmas Festival! Adults are needed to assist with parking, raffle, Santa’s workshop and cleanup. Students are needed to help set up Friday, December 3rd after school and are eligible to receive service hours for doing so. Please click the links below to sign up:
- Adult volunteers: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0E44AAAF28A4FE3-saschristmas2
- Student set up volunteers:
- Diaper Drive
- Saint Andrew will again be collecting diapers and wipes during Advent. We will start the collection on Monday, November 29, and it will finish on 12/20. All Diapers and wipes will be donated to Catholic Social Services in Levittown.
- Lost and Found
- Now that it is colder many students are losing or leaving behind sweaters and jackets. Almost all of them are missing names or labels. Please write your child’s name in their sweaters, jackets, lunchboxes, etc. If it has a name in it, we will return it; otherwise, it may sit in the lost and found and then go into the uniform swap.
- Awesome opportunity during 40 hours 11/29 4:45-5:30 with Deacon Javie and Deacon Seng.
- 1-8 December Lunch Menu
- Preschool & Kindergarten Lunch Menu
Repeat School Information
- Santa’s Secret Shop Is Back!
- We’re thrilled to announce the return of a time-honored St. Andrew tradition. From December 6 through December 10, our Marian Room will be transformed into Santa’s Secret Shop, offering our children the opportunity to shop for their loved ones.
- As always, we will need many elves to make this happen.
- We will need help setting up shop on Sunday, December 5. Parents with clearances are welcome, as are 7th and 8th graders in need of service hours.
- We will need cashiers, gift wrappers and personal shoppers to assist our littlest shoppers on December 6 through December 10. Clearances are necessary!
- Finally, we will need help cleaning up and boxing all extra merchandise for return.
- Thank you for all that you do!
- Secret Santa Shop Helpers Sign up Genius – If you have some time please sign up!
- Christmas and Birthday Card Collection for Art Recycling Project Flyer
- Old/Used Cards are fine
- No Picture Cards
- Send to Mrs. DeGraw
- Do you have unwanted or extra Halloween candy?
- We are collecting candy, and we will be sending it to Navy Fleet CVN 77 George H. W. Bush. If you want to donate your candy, they will be happy to receive a nice sweet treat! It is a nice way to say thanks for all that they do! If you would like to participate, please send your candy to the attention of Judy Weaver no later than Friday, December 10.
- School Newspaper
- Do you want to be enthralled? If so, be on the lookout for the first edition of our newspaper called The Post on the St. Andrew website; it is chock filled with articles from students and information on a few new teachers. It also has some insight from teachers and staff as well as a piece on two people in our administrative staff! This will be posted early next week.
- “Tell Congress Not to Exclude Faith-Based Providers from Proposed Childcare & Pre-K Programs”
- Ask it at Saint Andrew will be monitored if you have any questions.
Save the Date – Upcoming School Events
- Monday 11/29
- Tuesday 11/30
- Confessions at the Main Church start at 6:30PM
- Wednesday 12/1
- Fathers’ Committee Meeting at 7:30PM at Sycamore Grill
- Thursday 12/2
- Friday 12/3
- End of First Trimester
- Christmas Festival Set-up (Volunteers)
- Saturday 12/4
- Christmas Festival 10AM-3PM
- Confessions available 4:00-4:45 at the Main Church
After School Programs
*These are not Saint Andrew Events and do not follow our Clearance policy but generally are shared by parishioners or members of our community and may be something you are looking for your children and/or family.
- Pop, Drop, Shop with Mrs. DeGraw – 12/7
- Children 5-12 Vaccination Clinic through Hatboro Pediatrics
- 24 Hour PCR Covid Test Option
- Free Covid Testing at Bucks County IU Extended Hours and Flyer
High School Information