Dear St. Andrew Parents,
I hope everyone had a great week. With Christmas approaching, we would like to encourage our students to go to confession with their families on Monday, December 20, or Tuesday, December 21 at 6:30pm at the Main Church. There should be one additional priest on Monday and two on Tuesday.
Thank you to Kristen Young who helped put together a great Christmas Festival and Rosanne Cowen and Mary Beth Palestini and all of the parents that helped with the Santa Secret Shop! We would not be able to host these events without such a great and engaged Home and School!
- On Tuesday, December 21, we will have $1 Red and Green Dress Down Day. All proceeds will be donated to Visitation BVM Catholic School. A few weeks ago, Visitation was burglarized and vandalized. We appreciate everyone’s generosity as we try to help another local Catholic school.
- On Wednesday, December 22, our 8th grade students will present our Living Nativity. The 9AM show will be livestreamed and recorded. Please use this link to watch our Living Nativity.
- 1-8 January 2022 Lunch Menu
- PreK-Kindergarten January 2022 Menu
- 21-22 Yearbook Flyer and Order Link
- Reminder from our Business Office
- Saint Andrew Catholic Church subsidizes your child/children’s education. This amount is a large percent of our Sunday collections. Your weekly attendance and contributions are of the utmost importance. If your contributions are less than $15.00 per week ($780.00 per year) per family (note: not per child) on an annual basis (Jan.1- Dec. 31), you will not qualify for the parishioner rates. The per pupil tuition rates apply to every family who does not actively participate in Saint Andrew Catholic Church on a spiritual level as well as through their time, talent and treasure. Families from other parishes are to speak to their pastor about the subsidy.
Repeat School Information
- 1-8 December Lunch Menu
- Preschool & Kindergarten Lunch Menu
- 8th Grade Scholarship update
- As of December 8, 18 eighth graders have been awarded 25 scholarships to 6 high schools: Archbishop Wood, Conwell-Egan Catholic, Holy Ghost Prep, Mount Saint Joseph Academy, Nazareth Academy and Villa Joseph Marie for a grand total of $435,700!
- If your child has received a scholarship that we are not aware of, please email Jweaver@standrewcec.com.
- Pretzels are back!
- Saint Andrew Catholic School Great Ideas for Christmas Gifts. The following items are for sale:
- Stemmed 8 ounce wine glasses and stemless 9 ounce wine glasses with the Saint Andrew Catholic School logo: $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00.
- Aprons with the Saint Andrew Catholic School logo: adult size $15.00; child size $10.00
- Click here for a picture of the items.
- Limited quantities available. Cash and checks (payable to Saint Andrew Catholic School) accepted. Pickup at the school.
- For more information or to order, contact Mrs. Matteo at email@example.com.
- Aramark Information
- Aramark no longer accepts payments at school. Please visit the online pre-payment system at www.payschoolscentral.com to add to your child’s account.
- Please monitor your child’s account and what is purchased as we have noticed some items being purchased and thrown out or lunch from home is thrown out.
- If we see this, we address it, but sometimes we do not notice it until it is in the trash.
- In some cases, we think they go to purchase lunch after throwing away their lunch from home.
- Diaper Drive
- Saint Andrew will again be collecting diapers and wipes during Advent. We will start the collection on Monday, November 29, and it will finish on 12/20. All Diapers and wipes will be donated to Catholic Social Services in Levittown.
- Lost and Found
- Now that it is colder many students are losing or leaving behind sweaters and jackets. Almost all of them are missing names or labels. Please write your child’s name in their sweaters, jackets, lunchboxes, etc. If it has a name in it, we will return it; otherwise, it may sit in the lost and found and then go into the uniform swap.
- Christmas and Birthday Card Collection for Art Recycling Project Flyer
- Ask it at Saint Andrew will be monitored if you have any questions.
Save the Date – Upcoming School Events
- Monday 12/20
- Confessions at the Main Church start at 6:30PM
- Christmas Concert 7PM Gym
- Tuesday 12/21
- $1 Red and Green Dress Down
- Confessions at the Main Church start at 6:30PM
- Wednesday 12/22
- First National Bank Closed
- Living Nativity & Advent Retreat
- Half Day Dismissal
- Thursday, December 23 to Monday, January 3
- No School
- Tuesday 1/4
- Classes Resume
After School Programs
*These are not Saint Andrew School Events and do not follow our Clearance policy but generally are shared by parishioners or members of our community and may be something you are looking for your children and/or family.
- Vaccine Clinic tomorrow 12/18 at Archbishop Ryan High School for Youth, Adults, and Booster Shots
- Christmas Break Basketball Camp – Rising Stock
- Winter/Holiday Basketball Camp Boys and Girls
- December 27 – 30
- Grades 1-4 – 9:11:30 AM
- Grades 5-8 – 12:30-3 PM
Repeat Community Information
- Saint Andrew Church Christmas Concert 12/17 at 7:30
- March for Life in Washington DC with other members of the Saint Andrew Parish Community
- Acting Naturally – Winter Options
- A new STEAM Lab has been created for the children of Bucks County and provided by the Bucks County Intermediate Unit
- Click above for more information or to register
- Children 5-12 Vaccination Clinic through Hatboro Pediatrics
- 24 Hour PCR Covid Test Option
- Free Covid Testing at Bucks County IU Extended Hours and Flyer