Dear St. Andrew Parents,
We had a great Catholic Schools Week! I hope your week was great too! Thank you for your support and for spreading the good word of Saint Andrew. We saw twice the number of potential new families as we typically see at our open house despite the weather. We had great Spelling Bee competitions, fun-filled Bingo, Family Feud game shows, a great volleyball game, and a beautiful Mass.
A special thanks to our Catholic Schools Week Chair, Ms. Whelan, and the committee for all of their help and organization to make this happen!
If you did not see this on social media, please check out this message from the Archbishop and OCE.
Thanks, and have a great weekend.
- No School Monday, February 21 (Presidents’ Day)
- February 1-8 Lunch Menu
- February PK-K Lunch Menu
- Saint Joseph’s Feast
- Feast of Saint Joseph’s – Reserve your table now!
- Flyer and Registration Form
- March 19th, 2022. All proceeds go to scholarships for Saint Andrew students pursuing Catholic High School’s.
- We need your help!
- Are you interested in subbing at Saint Andrew Catholic School? Do you know someone who might be?
- Do you love working with children?
- Contact Mrs. Judy Weaver @ 215-968-2685 ext. 266 for more information.
Repeat School Information
- 8th Scholarship Totals
- 27 Students have earned 44 scholarships to 9 schools for a total of $784,800!
- If you have not already, please don’t forget to login to Parish Giving to Re-Register. If you did not receive the email, please check your spam and/or junk mail folders. This link should take you to the log-in screen.
- 22-23 Tuition Schedule
- Junior Achievement
- Want to help inspire SAS students to succeed? Consider being a Junior Achievement volunteer!
- Our volunteer-based K-8 Junior Achievement Program inspires kids to dream big and reach their potential while fostering:
- Work readiness
- Financial literacy skills
- Students look forward to this fun, engaging, hands-on program each year! Volunteers with clearances are still needed for many homerooms.
- Please contact Maria if interested: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 21-22 Yearbook Flyer and Order Link
- Ask it at Saint Andrew will be monitored if you have any questions.
Save the Date – Upcoming School Events
- Monday 2/7
- Tuesday 2/8
- Confession at the Main Church at 6:30PM
- Wednesday 2/9
- First National Bank Open from 8:30-12PM
- Thursday, 2/10
- Friday, 2/11
- 1st and 2nd Grade Mass 10AM in the Gym
- First Reconciliation Retreat
- 7th and 8th Grade Dance 7-10 PM in the Cafeteria
*Community Info / Summer Information
*These are not Saint Andrew School Events and do not follow our Clearance policy but generally are shared by parishioners or members of our community and may be something you are looking for your children and/or family.
- Camp Invention 2022 program, Explore!
- 6/20/2022 – 6/24/2022 at Maureen Welch Elementary in Southampton
- Give your young innovator an unforgettable adventure! All-new, hands-on activities will launch their imagination and get their confidence soaring as they explore STEM fun from the oceans to outer space.
- Discount Code: SUM25 saves $25 off registration
- 24 Hour PCR Covid Test Option
- Free Covid Testing at Bucks County IU Extended Hours and Flyer
High School Information
- The Mount (Girls)
- Practice Test – Saturday, March 5, 2022
- The Practice Test is a great opportunity for 6th and 7th grade girls to prepare for the high school application process by becoming familiar with the standardized testing process. Students take a modified test that introduces them to the topics, question types, and testing environment that they can expect on the scholarship/entrance exam in 8th grade. Registration is open here.
- 7th Grade Shadow Visits
- 7th grade students are invited to schedule a personalized half-day visit and shadow a current Mountie! Experience the Mount community in action, participate in classes, and meet current students, faculty, and staff. Shadow days begin February 14. Registration is open here.
- Personal Tours
- Visit our 78-acre campus to get a closer look at the Mount community in action! Personal tours are offered by appointment during the school day and are a wonderful opportunity to learn more about the Mount and offerings. Call (215) 233-9133 to reserve your tour.
- Practice Test – Saturday, March 5, 2022
- Villa Joe (Girls)
- Spring Event Flyer for 6/7 Girls
- Did you know, Villa Joseph Marie High School is the ONLY women’s rowing team in Bucks County? Interested in learning more about the sport of rowing?