Dear St. Andrew Parents,
I hope you had a great week! What a fun time to be a Philly sports fan, even a bandwagon one like me! If you’re not a fan, I hope, at least, you appreciate the excitement in the air.
Please check out the information below, including information on our Halloween Dress Down, signing up for conferences, and Veterans Day.
Have a great weekend, and we hope to see you at Trunk or Treat tomorrow!
- We will have a black and orange Halloween Dress Down Day on Monday, October 31. All money raised will go to support Joy’s Comforts for Cancer, a charity started by two of our 8th grade students. Please see the attached flyer for more information.
- All students are asked to donate at least $1 to participate in our dress down day.
- The Scholastic Book Fair and Art Show is here again! Purchase books and gifts for family and friends, view the wonderful artwork by our student artists, and help support our school library! Our book fair starts this Thursday during conferences and will be held in the Marian Room. More information is attached here.
- If you have not signed up for conferences, please sign up soon. The sign-ups close on Sunday, October 23. The links to sign up can be found below in the repeat news.
- Pretzel Day Sign up Form
- Once a month pretzels are delivered for your children when you sign up.
- Santa Secret Shop Coming Soon!
- The Father-Daughter Dance will be held on February 25, and we are looking for volunteers to begin working on event preparation. Even if you can just help a little, you could be a big help. If interested, please email Jillian DeRisi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Faculty, Staff and Students of Saint Andrew are happy to announce that we will once again celebrate Veterans Day by honoring our Saint Andrew family Veterans. Please invite your Veteran to celebrate with us. We will be celebrating Veterans Day, Friday, November 11. The morning will start with a reception in the Marian Room at 8:15 followed by a celebration in the Gym. For any questions, please contact Kathleen Kajmo email@example.com 215.968.2685 x208.
- If you are a veteran or have one in your family that would like to attend, please complete this Google Form, so we know who and how many people to expect.
Repeat School Information
- Conference Sign-ups. Sign-ups close this Sunday.
- Thursday, October 27
- Friday, October 28
- On October 27, we will have a half day of asynchronous learning and work will be sent home in packets or via Google Classroom for grades 1-8 to be completed in Math, ELA, Religion, Science, and/or SS. Teachers will have limited access to email in the morning prior to conferences starting.
- Preschool and Kindergarten may send home limited review or preview work.
- October 28 is a student holiday.
- October Lunch Menu
- For student artwork, we have partnered with Artsonia for a free digital gallery. It is optional, but it is a great way to keep up with your child’s artwork. Click here for a permission slip and more information.
- EITC Tax Giving Information – Foundation for Catholic Education
- Monday, 10/24
- No Major Events
- Tuesday, 10/25
- Orchestra Lessons
- Wednesday, 10/26
- First National Bank is Open from 8:30-12pm.
- All Saints’ Pageant for first grade families 9:15AM in the gym
- Confirmation Candidate Reconciliation
- Martin Saints Classical visits 7th and 8th grade during recess
- Thursday, 10/27
- Asynchronous Learning
- Parent-Teacher Conferences from 1-8pm
- Book Fair in the Marian Room from 1-8pm
- Friday, 10/28
- Parent-Teacher Conferences from 8-12pm
- Book Fair in the Marian Room from 8-12pm
- Calling all Swimmers! New CYO Regional Swim Team
- St. Andrew just opened registration for a new regional swim team that will compete in the Catholic Youth Swim League. See attached flyer for details.
- Register now ST ANDREW SWIM REGISTRATION
High School Information