Dear St. Andrew Parents,
I hope everyone had a great week and time last week at Trunk or Treat! We have heard great feedback. The best way to say thanks is to consider volunteering with Home and School. You can reach out to Home and School at email@example.com. They help to organize our great community events. Thanks to our Home and School Team, especially the Trunk or Treat committee, Lisa Warnke, and Julie Schad!
Just a reminder that we will have a black and orange Halloween Dress Down Day on Monday, October 31. Costumes are not permitted for grades 1-8. All money raised will go to support Joy’s Comforts for Cancer, a charity started by two of our 8th-grade students. Please see the attached flyer for more information. All students are asked to donate at least $1 to participate in our dress-down day.
Also, if you have any interest in subbing or an assistant position (part or full-time) at Saint Andrew, please complete this initial interest form. We are considering adding another position, like to screen ahead, and we can always use more subs. Even if you are only available 1 day a week, that could help. These positions pretty much follow the student calendar, except for a few training/prep days. You get the days off your children are off and time with them in the summer. Thanks for considering.
Have a great weekend!
- November Lunch Menu
- Christmas Bazaar Flyer and Information
- Thank You letter to our community from Trish King
- Message for PA Catholic Conference
- We are asking you to thank PA lawmakers in Harrisburg for their support of the Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) and the Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit (OSTC) programs, which have improved the lives of hundreds of thousands of Pennsylvania’s students.
- The increases to both programs this year will allow thousands of additional families to send their children to the school that best fits their needs. Catholic schools continue to benefit greatly from these programs.
- Click the link below to log in and send your message:
Repeat School Information
- The Scholastic Book Fair and Art Show is here again! Purchase books and gifts for family and friends, view the wonderful artwork by our student artists, and help support our school library! More information is attached here.
- Pretzel Day Sign up Form
- Once a month pretzels are delivered for your children when you sign up.
- Santa Secret Shop Coming Soon!
- The Father-Daughter Dance will be held on February 25, and we are looking for volunteers to begin working on event preparation. Even if you can just help a little, you could be a big help. If interested, please email Jillian DeRisi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Faculty, Staff and Students of Saint Andrew are happy to announce that we will once again celebrate Veterans Day by honoring our Saint Andrew family Veterans. Please invite your Veteran to celebrate with us. We will be celebrating Veterans Day, Friday, November 11. The morning will start with a reception in the Marian Room at 8:15 followed by a celebration in the Gym. For any questions, please contact Kathleen Kajmo email@example.com 215.968.2685 x208.
- If you are a veteran or have one in your family that would like to attend, please complete this Google Form, so we know who and how many people to expect.
- EITC Tax Giving Information – Foundation for Catholic Education
- Monday, 10/31
- Black and orange Halloween Dress Down Day for $1
- Book Fair
- Tuesday, 11/1
- Orchestra Lessons
- Book Fair
- All Saints’ Day Mass 10AM in the Gym
- Wednesday, 11/2
- First National Bank is Open from 8:30-12pm.
- Book Fair
- Thursday, 11/3
- Friday, 11/4
- Pretzel Day
- Book Fair
- Calling all Swimmers! New CYO Regional Swim Team
- St. Andrew just opened registration for a new regional swim team that will compete in the Catholic Youth Swim League. See attached flyer for details.
- Register now ST ANDREW SWIM REGISTRATION
*These are not Saint Andrew School Events and do not follow our clearance policy but generally are shared by parishioners or members of our community and may be something you are interested in for your children and/or family.
High School Information