Dear St. Andrew Parents,
I hope you had a great week!
This will be the last of the 2022 Friday News. A reminder that on Wednesday, December 21 we will have an early dismissal, and CARES will close at 3pm. Any students in CARES must bring their own lunch; we have no cafeteria service that day. Students may wear their gym uniforms on Wednesday.
On Tuesday, December 20, we will have a $1 Christmas dress down day (Red, White, and Green). All proceeds raised will go to the Krasna Family and be placed in an education fund for the two boys. We already have an anonymous donor that is willing to match up to $5,000. Thank you in advance for any support you can provide!
We still have desks and chairs available for pick up. If you would like one, please just come by the front office Monday or Tuesday 8:30-2pm or 3:15-4pm. You do need someone that can carry them to your vehicle.
If things have changed in your household and you need or may need some financial assistance to attend Saint Andrew, please check out the information below.
I hope that you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year surrounded by your loved ones!
- Last Call for Christmas Bazaar Raffle Winners! If you won a basket, please pick it up either on Monday or Tuesday from 8:30-2pm. We still have a couple of high-value baskets that will be donated to the Tricky Tray if they are not claimed with a winning ticket.
- The following classes are still in need of a Junior Achievement volunteer: KF1, KF3, 1A, 2B, 2C, 4B, 7B, and 8C. For more information, please click here. If you would like to be a homeroom volunteer, please reach out to Melissa Myers at email@example.com.
- January Lunch Menus
Repeat School Information
Financial Assistance at Saint Andrew
If your family meets these guidelines, you are eligible to apply for Financial Aid at Saint Andrew and in the Archdiocese. Tuition Assistance is given based on a scaled system of need and money available. Please see the information below for the updated guidelines.
For each additional dependent add $18,514. Each dependent does not have to attend Saint Andrew. They just must be claimed as a dependent.
- Most of the money is set aside for grades 1-8, but there are limited amounts earmarked and available for Kindergarten and Preschool students.
- You can apply using the link below.
- Monday, 12/19
- Notre Dame Christmas Concert for Students
- Tuesday, 12/20
- $1 Dress Down Day
- Band, Orchestra, and Choir Christmas Concert Rehearsal for Students
- Christmas Concert 6:30PM in the Gym
- Wednesday, 12/21
- Living Nativity & Advent Retreat
- First National Bank Closed
- 1/2 Day – Dismissal starts 4 hours earlier
- Pre K and K back loop dismissal at 11:30AM
- 1-8 12:00PM
- 12/22-1/2 – Christmas Break
*These are not Saint Andrew School Events and do not follow our clearance policy but generally are shared by parishioners or members of our community and may be something you are interested in for your children and/or family.
- Acting Naturally Winter Flyer
- 5-10 Years old – Pop, Drop, Shop w/ Mrs. DeGraw
- Christmas Events at Saint John the Evangelist
High School Information
- Father Judge
- Great news! Father Judge just added a new test date for students who are interested in applying but have not taken the offered tests in October or November. The 8th Grade Entrance Exam will be on Tuesday, January 31, 2023, at 4:00 PM.
- Click on the blue link to register for the exam – Registration for 8th Grade Entrance Exam Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Any 8th Grader going to Council Rock North – Program Guide