Dear St. Andrew Parents,
I hope you had a great week!
We are happy to let you know that we have hired Mr. Andrew Fasullo as our new Assistant Principal. This position was created when Mrs. Matteo retired. Mrs. Wagner will remain with us as our Associate Principal. Mr. Fasullo grew up in the Philadelphia area and is returning home after serving as a teacher and most recently as an Assistant Principal in the Archdiocese of Miami. His first day with us will be January 30.
In an effort to continue to educate our students on the changing world, to keep their focus on God, and to do the right thing, we have scheduled some presentations from outside groups over the next two months. This Monday, January 23 a member of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia technology team will present to 5th and 6th grade and then 7th and 8th grade students on the topic of social media. There also will be a Zoom presentation for parents Wednesday, February 15 at 7:00PM. In addition, the Travis Manion Foundation will be at Saint Andrew to talk to 4th-6th and then 7th-8th graders during Catholic Schools Week. You can learn more about the Travis Manion Foundation here. Lastly, at the end of March, the Culture Project from the Archdiocese of Philadelphia will come and present to our 7th and 8th grade students. More information on the Culture Project will be sent home to 7th and 8th grade parents at a later date.
If you have not already done so and know anyone that might be interested in Saint Andrew CEC, please let them know about our open house coming up at the end of the month, Sunday January 29 from 12:00-2PM. Also, as the open house is going on, Tricky Tray will be going on in the Marian Room and a Uniform Swap will be going on in the gym.
Last but not least, all families should have received an email from Parish Giving regarding reregistration. If you have not, please check your junk email or follow this link to pay for the re-registration.
Thanks and have a great weekend!
- We were able to raise a total of $3000 dollars for the Krasna family and also received a matching donation for the family equalling $6,000. Thank you.
- Feast of Saint Joseph Flyer
Repeat School Information
- Father Daughter Dance Flyer and Registration
- CSW info for parents and dress down days.
- Monday, 1/30: Disney/Marvel Day
- Tuesday, 1/31: Country or Country Club
- Wednesday, 2/1: Winter Uniform (no gym uniforms)
- Thursday, 2/2: Favorite Sports Team Jersey/Shirt
- Friday, 2/3: Blue vs. White
- Tricky Tray
- Our Tricky Tray event is back to kick off Catholic Schools Week starting on Saturday, January 28.
- Tricky Tray is a success thanks to your support, so on January 13 the oldest child from each family will be bringing home a tray for any donations. We ask you to consider donating a tray to be raffled off at the event. You are not limited to the tray we supply; let your imagination run wild!
- Don’t have time to make a basket, but still want to support the event? Monetary donations can be sent in to school to the attention of the tricky tray committee C/O Judy Weaver. Please make all checks payable to St. Andrew School Home and School.
- All families that donate a tray will receive 2 sheets of raffle tickets and a Street Clothes Dress Down Pass!!
- Stay tuned for more information to come about the event.
- EITC Tax Giving Information – Foundation for Catholic Education
- Monday, 1/23
- 5th & 6th Grade Social Media Presentation
- 7th & 8th Grade Social Media Presentation
- Tuesday, 1/24
- Orchestra Practice
- Wednesday, 1/25
- First National Bank Open
- 4th Grade Class Mass 10:00AM in the Marian Room
- Thursday, 1/26
- Tricky Tray Drop Off 8-6PM in the Marian Room
- Friday, 1/27
- Tricky Tray Drop Off 8-4PM in the Marian Room
- Band Practice
- Saturday, 1/28
- Tricky Tray 9-4PM in the Marian Room
- Sunday, 1/29
- CSW Opening Mass 10:30AM at the Main Church
- CSW Open House 12-2PM
- Uniform Swap 12-2PM
- Tricky Tray 12-3PM in the Marian Room
*These are not Saint Andrew School Events and do not follow our clearance policy but generally are shared by parishioners or members of our community and may be something you are interested in for your children and/or family.