Robotics Club and Competition Team
Moderators: Miss Moran
**Please see our 2020 Saint Andrew Action Plan for Opening during COVID for the most recent information about After School Activities.
The students honor the spirit of friendly competition and work to find solutions using their critical thinking skills. Students use EV3 Robots and use programming software. They also learn how to work together, share ideas and knowledge all while having FUN! We follow the First Lego League Core Values.
In the fall, students who are interested, join the First Lego League competition team. The team competes against other teams in the region through the University of Pennsylvania.
The FIRST LEGO League core values are the cornerstones of the program. They are among the fundamental elements that distinguish FIRST LEGO League from other programs of its kind. By embracing the core values, participants learn that friendly competition and mutual gain are not separate goals, and that helping one another is the foundation of teamwork.
- We are a team.
- We do the work to find solutions with guidance from our coaches and mentors.
- We know our coaches and mentors don't have all the answers; we learn together.
- We honor the spirit of friendly competition.
- What we discover is more important than what we win.
- We share our experiences with others.
- We display gracious professionalism and cooperation in everything we do.
- We have FUN!