Please contact the Admission Office, Debbie Rachuba 215-968-2685 ext. 203 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time we are accepting applications emailed to us with completed forms as an attachment.
- Health History
- Current Immunization Records
- Physical and Dental (if available)
- Testing Records & Report Cards
- Request for records grades 1-8
- Baptismal Certificate
- State Birth Certificate
- Sacrament Information
- Family Permission
- Parish Permission Letter (for families who are currently registered members of a Catholic Parish other than Saint Andrew Church, Newtown.)
- Bus Request Form
- Admission Order of Acceptance
*All applications must be submitted with all of the items listed above. Your child will not be considered for acceptance until the application and all documentation has been received.
PA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH REQUIREMENTS & FORMS
Dental forms are required by the first day of school for new students and those in grades K, 3 and 7. Forms are available from your dentist or have the dentist fax or email the document to the school nurse. Click here for the dental form.
Physical forms are required by the first day of school for new students and students in grades K and 6. Exams completed within the past school year are acceptable to meet the state requirement. Click here for the physical form.
Please refer to the Transportation portion of this website. Click this link to bring you to this page.