**Please see our 2020 Saint Andrew Action Plan for Opening during COVID for the
most recent information about C.A.R. E. S.
CHILDREN ARE RECEIVING EXTENDED SERVICES
Saint Andrew Catholic School will provide the before and after school C.A.R.E.S. program September through early June of each school year. The goal of the C.A.R.E.S. before and after school program is to foster the physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual development of the students while in our care.
Only children enrolled at Saint Andrew Catholic School and Saint Andrew Catholic Preschool are permitted to attend. Activities include:
- Indoor and outdoor activities
- Free play
- Group activities
- Quiet study
- Art, crafts, music and holiday themed projects
- Snack and beverage for the afternoon program
- 6:30 AM to 7:45 AM in the morning
- 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM in the afternoon
- September through the beginning of June following the Saint Andrew Catholic School calendar for holidays and days off.
Registration & Program Cost
A registration form must be completed for each child registering for C.A.R.E.S. and submitted to the school office by August 14, 2020. All students must be registered before they can attend any before or after school C.A.R.E.S. session.
There is a registration fee of $15.00 per family.
- Students who attend C.A.R.E.S. after a full day will be charged by the hour at check-in at 3:00 PM.
- Students who attend C.A.R.E.S. after a half day will be charged by the hour at 12:00 PM.
- The hourly fee for 2020-2021 School Year is $8.00 per hour, per child.
- The hourly rate begins at the beginning of each hour.
- After 6:00 PM a fee of $10.00 will be charged for every ten minutes late.
- Statements are issued monthly.
- Payment is due upon receipt.
If you have any questions regarding C.A.R.E.S. registration and billing, please contact Mrs. Kas Bowdren at 215-968-2685 ext.268.