The faculty and staff at Saint Andrew Catholic School play an integral role in the success of our students. As the premier Catholic preschool and elementary school in the area, we endeavor to exceed the current educational standards and inspire the young minds of our students. All candidates must be practicing Catholics. Candidates who are married must be married in the church.
We are dedicated to our faith, service, and excellence in preschool and elementary education.
- Daily Substitutes (7:45-3:15)
- Recess Assistants (3-4 hours daily)
- CARES After School Program (2:30-6:00 daily or two-three days a week)
- Preschool Assistants 22-23 (Full Time)
- Preschool and Kindergarten Teacher Assistants 22-23
- PK-8 Teacher Openings for 22-23
Screening Interviews are held multiple times throughout the school year and interested applicants are encouraged to apply early and check back in the spring. Interested candidates, please complete this Initial Application of Interest where you can attach a resume and cover letter to our administration team.