Saint Andrew Catholic School is empowering young people to own their economic success. Our volunteer-based K-8 Junior Achievement Program fosters work-readiness, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy skills, using experiential learning to inspire students to dream big and reach their potential.
Junior Achievement Core Values:
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people
- Commitment to the principles of market -based economics and entrepreneurship
- Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity, and excellence in how we do it
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration
- Conviction in the education and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning
To become a volunteer at Saint Andrew Catholic School, contact Maria Ruibal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to learn more about Junior Achievement.