Thanks for stopping by! We appreciate your interest in volunteering at Saint Andrew Catholic School.
Volunteering is one of the best ways to meet other parents, make a positive contribution to the school community, and have fun!
There are so many ways you can participate at Saint Andrew Catholic School. Consider:
- ∙Being a class parent
- ∙Joining an event committee or parent club
- ∙Teaching Junior Achievement
- ∙Leading an after school club
- ∙Putting up bulletin boards
There are countless ways you can volunteer at school. Whether you have an hour or a hundred, we would love to have you join us. The teachers, students, and staff really appreciate that you are willing to share your time and talent by volunteering at Saint Andrew Catholic School. We look forward to seeing you at school!
Remember, all volunteers must have clearances. More information can be found here.
Please help keep our program running smoothly by following these guidelines upon arrival:
- Sign in at the main office.
- Wear your volunteer name tag or lanyard at all times.
- Sign out at the office when you leave.
- Return your lanyard (if applicable).